top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door kitchen office shop flat vastu remedies south west home wealth vastu shastra entrance north facing main entrance plot prosperity

Hdb flat stove

+1 vote
Hi,
Will like to know as my hdb flat is facing south, all living and bedroom's facing north, main door south.
Question is, my stove is facing south while cooking is it oK? ??? can i buy this unit/flat.
Tq.

Thanks and regards,
Heng
posted Dec 10, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

please submit a plan for the proposed flat.

answer Dec 14, 2016 by Team Vastu
0 votes
Stove Placement in Kitchen

some kitchen stoves are facing to south and some are facing to north also, its not a serious problem, but only thing is the placement or location of kitchen in the house is the important. For example placement of Kitchen in northeast is not good, so from olden days our elders are planned to place the kitchen at southeast only, its called as "Agni" corner. Kitchen means "Fire" so fire can be sit and fit at fire (Agni) place. The northeast kitchens are giving much trouble to the residents, so its always better to place and construct the cuisine at southeast or next best place is northwest parts. Maximum try to place the stove towards east side, i.e., while we cook, our face is towards East side. This is an advisable suggestion.
answer Dec 15, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

Facing East or North are most suitable for stove. Kitchen main tips are given bellow;

1) Kitchen should be South East corner in a flat/house.

2) The door of kitchen towards North and East side.

3) Stove should be keep in South West direction.

4) Slab of cooking room beside Northern and Eastern wall side.

5) Refrigerator place is South West corner.

6) Stove heater should be East South corner.

If all above articles are proper place than stoves facing South and North is good. And it is not harmful. 

answer Dec 23, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My societies entrance is from west but in block where i am staying is located in north east direction and entrance of my own flat is in southwest Now my question is which direction is considered for main entrance ?  I am confused is socities entrance or my flats entrance direction is considered ?
+1 vote
I looking to buy home/flat facing south I.e. the channel gate is on west facing and after that we have small lobby and the door is facing south. Plz let me know is it good or not as per the vastu. Also plz suggest the solution for the same.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.