top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Why one should sleep with the head toward the South direction?

+1 vote
posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

We know that the Earth's magnetic field is aligned from north to south across north and south pole respectively. And scientists have proved that just like earth, even human body is aligned into north and south pole, with north being head and south being feet.
Through theory of magnetism, like poles repel and unlike poles attract each other. Thus, sleeping with head towards north would cause repelling action, setting on tension to cerebral/brain cells and disturbed sleep. On the other hand, if you sleep with head towards south the attraction force acts and induces deeper sleep. Thus it is always advisable to sleep with head towards south direction.

answer Apr 20, 2016 by Priya
0 votes
If bed is in East West direction, keep your head towards the east direction.

If bed is in North South direction, keep your head towards the South direction.

In SW zone master bedroom bed, head should be towards south direction.

For children's bed, head should be towards East direction.
answer Aug 6, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

The magnetic field of the earth plays and important role while formulating Vastu, which can significantly influence. According to Vastu, one should never keep his/her head towards the north while lying as it obstructs the circulatory system causing irregular sleep, tension, paranoia and other mental problems. The magnetic fields of the same poles repel each other while the opposite attracts each other, therefore a person should keep his/her head towards the south or east.

answer Oct 29, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

According to earth magnetic pole the direction is NORTH TO SOUTH. where as in our human body the head portion is North pole.
Hence the should face south direction while sleep.
It is a science, like poles are repells and unlike  poles are attract. If you follow this rule your body blood circulation system will be good.

answer Oct 17, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

Hi Everyone, I have few questions
1. Sleeping direction of the people living in New Zealand? currently we are sleeping facing North, which side is better north or south?
2. Which side of the bed should husband sleep ?
3. Is 20x20bed room capable of giving impact. as we are living as paying guests in duplex house but only paying for one bedroom. So are we prone to full impact of vastu of this house or will it be partial limited to our bedroom?

0 votes
I have read all the questions, still I am confused.
In which direction where should we keep our head
a) Head in south (my face look towards north)
b) Head in North (my face look towards south)
Please specify if any othe direction , in this manner only

Regards
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.