top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

What can be placed in the children's niche area, South West corner home

0 votes
posted Dec 3, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra children's niche area should be at North East, North North East and East North East direction is good. In home Children's niche areas Direction and their results are given below;

Direction ----- Results 

North East ----- Wisdom and intelligence.

East North East -----  Recreation and Freshness.

North North East  ----- Healthy and Wealthy. 

If the children's niche area at South West corner home than follow this points;

1) A Television should be keep at North West side, it's best  for get good education.

2) Photo of God/goddess and great persons should fix on Eastern wall.

3) Two shapes of Swastick should be fix on both side of home.

4) A photo of  ( Garuda ) Vahan of god Vishnu fix on Eastern wall. 

answer Jan 23, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Main entrance of my house is facing west and is located in the south west corner. I have constructed a safety door in from of main door and direction of safety door is facing south.
Since last 2 years I am in deep financial trouble and there are back to back orrourance of accidents in my home. Mainly related to leg bone fracture of my family members.
Could you please advise on the remedies for this. There is no scope for alteration of main door. Nor I could move to any other house . This is my first house and have put in all my life's savings for it.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.