top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies flat kitchen vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Any recommendation for T - Junction plot or house?

+1 vote
posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

A house facing T junction falls under the “Major defect” category. It’s difficult to feel settle in a T-junction house because of all the harsh energy is directed towards it. It is like a gun being pointed straight at the house. Unless you make a few Vastu corrections like using vastu virtual partition, energy blockers- you may have trouble making important decisions in your life. Your progress will be blocked.

answer Oct 17, 2015 by Durga
0 votes

The plot should make a study in all aspects, not only T-junction. Apart from some other forces like ground / vaasthu energy everything to be considered.

Detailed study to be made at reasonable cost.

S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

mail - vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Sep 5, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

It is to be considered as a important one.  please note that all the T-junctions are not good, as well as the T-junctions are not bad.

Main thing to be considered is the direction of T-junction.  According to that it has to be decided.

But whatever may be in my experience all the T-junctions will give some of kind negative force.  This can be easily removed by installing the suitable energy materials.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 11, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

Plot facing East phase and T shape road . what is the vastu remedy for this.

0 votes

for looking for residential property , i came across a beautiful house but it as at junction. house is facing east south direction ,, main door is at east side and surrounded by three roads on the north east ,, south east and south west.

road on the east south side is main road and other roads are just path to two other houses on the left and right and both houses fall behind this .

there is possibility of changing the main  door from t junction side to south west is possible. but still house will be facing towards east south direction.

kindly suggest should i go for this buildup property.

+2 votes
I have a plot, facing east side...and i am going to constructed it. But there are three side road or we can say T-junction. Pls advise if some solution I can do for the same.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.