top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

Best place to keep Almaris in master bedroom

0 votes
Best place to keep Almari in bedroom
Best position to sleep
We're to keep the dressing table ,tv
Widows r on East and South
BeamwBeam on the west
Which side to sleep
posted Dec 1, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Southwest side facing north

answer Dec 2, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer: 

In house the best place of keep Almirah in master bed room is South East corner and Facing West. Because The bed proper place is a South and West corner. When people sleep in there beds their feat are towards North is good for sleeping way.

According to Vastu shashtra there should not be any thing such as Almirahs, Dressing table, Television and etc in front of bed. If you keep means it can be harmful.These article should keep both side right and left of bed. These facing West for Almirahs and facing East for their master is best for Vastu.  

answer Dec 19, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Best place to keep Almari in bedroom  ..........    . SOUTH OR WEST
Best position to sleep                           ..........      EXCEPT HEAD FACING NORTH OTHER DIRECTIONS ARE                                                                                            RECOMMENDED.
We're to keep the dressing table ,tv     ..........       DRESSING TABLE -NORTH OR EAST SIDE WALL, TV-SOUTH OR                                                                                   SOUTH EAST

answer Oct 3, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
i have a panchmukhi hanuman brass statue,  which i want to place in the living room with east facing. i want to place the statue in such a way that anyone while entering the home will be able to see the statue directly. is this the right way to place? plz suggest
0 votes
I ve to replace the idols of laxmiji n ganeshjii in my house temple ...Which is best day to keep brass idols of gods in Temple n which direction
My temple is in northeast direction..
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.