top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

We are planning to open up a bar cum restaurant ..

+1 vote
We are planning to overtake an already set up bar cum restaurant right on highway..

As we are taking over .. kindly help us in stating the initial set up as per vastu plan especially focussing on kitchen bar counter and seating area .

Kindly help
posted Nov 27, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

more detail is req with plan, directions etc.

answer Nov 29, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

We have consultants on our network, who can provide more personalised Vastu report for your home/office. 

Following information will be required for the report: 

Date of Birth of the occupant Name of the occupant 

Place of Birth of the occupant 

Property Address including locality, 

City 

Property floor-plan detailing different types of rooms, windows, doors along with Directions Information on Staircase, lift, pathway leading to entrance of the property 

Description of the area surrounding the property (direction wise) In case the property is already occupied - Information on a. details on each item in the property, their location, direction, colour, material type - room wise. Colour of walls and ceiling - room wise. 

You can send this detail at vastu@vastudekho.com also.

answer Nov 29, 2016 by Team Vastu
0 votes

For this you have to send some details such as:

1. Proprietors name
  2. Date of birth
  3. Details of Restaurant building - main door, windows, place of cash counter , number of rooms and it's doors.
  4. Details of building/room surrounding.

answer Nov 30, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
Right from the begining i startd my restaurant am facing lot's of problem.sale is low...shortage of money always..and lots more..my place is rented...is there any vastu problem.
+1 vote
I want to know about restaurant vastu. As to whr the kitchen should come or whr the cash counter should be placed etc. Can anyone help me please?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.