top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu flat main door office shop kitchen wealth home entrance south west prosperity plot north facing north east bedroom main entrance

Can you suggest important points one should considers before buying house or land?

+1 vote
posted Sep 19, 2015 by Vastu Malhotra

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

• We must assess if the land we are planning to buy is of First, Second, Third or Fourth grade and Shops, Factories, Complexes, Apartments, Marriage Halls or any other big buildings near by.
• We must know the surroundings set up before buying.
• Importantly one must see the land is square or rectangle or crooked/angular.
• Must see if there is a scope leaving enough space to the sky when we plan to build a house.
• We can buy the land adjoining our land, if it comes up for sale. Must see because of that our will gateways become bad?
• We must consider if buying the adjacent land will bring good or bad to us
• When we go to sale a part of our land, we must consider which part is good, which part is bad to us post sales.
• We must see if the street/road has any impact on the land.
• We must see if there are Vastu exalted and indispensible elevated/lower portion near the land. We must consider before buying the land.
• We must see if any water streams near the house are. If they are there, we must deliberate if we can buy the house.
• If the road or street ends at the house, can we buy that house? Like this we must consider all angles before we decide to buy or sell a house.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Maruthi
0 votes

Please refer my articles published.

answer Sep 11, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes
My house is a corner house with a very spacious land at the side...so I didn't know whether to include the land when I check the vastu or just the building.
0 votes
I am constructing my house.The entry inside my peripheri from SE.The entry to house is from EAST.Puja room in NE.Kitchen in SE.Master bed room in SW.Stairs in NW.Toilets in West.Soakpit in WEST.Borewell in West.Overhead water tank in SW.Check whether it is properly vastu oriented or not,if any suggestion is there,plz suggest.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.