top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen vastu remedies south west home wealth entrance vastu shastra north facing main entrance plot prosperity

Which sides are good /better /best for well?

+2 votes
Which one is best for the well?
posted Nov 8, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

The best place for the well is north-east corner of the plot. 

Care should be taken that the well does not intersect the north-east corner to the south-west corner axis. The well should be dug to the right or to the left of the axis. 

The well should not be towards the south-east or the north-west corner. It should not be at the places as shown in the figure. 

If the well is in the north-west corner it leads to unnecessary enmity and fear from theft. The balance of life is lost. 

To have a well in the south -west corner of the plot is the worst. 

A well in the south-east corner has a negative effect.

If there is a well at the centre of the plot or building, It's very very negative.

North -East

All Kind of Happiness and prosperity.

East

Prosperity & Wealth Gain.

South -East

Loss of Wealth and Name & Fame of Owner.

South

Not good.

South -West

Not good.

West

Acquistion of wealth, develops a liking for spiritual Science & Worries Increased about the Health

North -West

Not Good.

North

Acquisition of Wealth, Happiness & Prosperity.

Centre

Not Good.

answer Nov 9, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer :

The North East to East North East is good, North East to North North East Is better and North East is the best direction of digging a well.

NE TO ENE   --   Good

NE TO NNE   --   Better 

NE TO NNE   --   Best

These all direction are suitable to well. After using water you should be flow West to East and South to North is good according to Vastu Shastra.

answer Dec 2, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

you should ensure to provide bore well in between middle of NORTH  to North -East and East positive zone.

answer Oct 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
I have a well in southeast and a borewell in the west. Plz provide me withsome remedie
+1 vote

I am planning to buy a plot of land and build a house. The current owner of the land already has a house plan approved by the council. If I build that exact house it can save me a lot of trouble. This place is a good neighborhood and hard to find a plot of land in this area. Financial and community vice this is a very good opportunity.  

But I have concerns about both the plot and the house plan.

I have attached an image of the plot and basic floor plan of the house. 

The water well already exist on the land. Therefore the water well and the entrance road are fixed factors.

My Concerns;

1. You have to go around the house to come to the main entrance. Is that bad?

2. The gate is in the Southwest. I've heard that it is not good. How bad it is?

3. Septic tank is directly in front of the gate. Is this bad. (There are council requirements in respect to the distance from the well)

5. Well is right in the middle of the garden and to the north of the house. Is this a problem?

4. The entire west side wall is one big blind wall. No windows or openings. Is this bad? 

5. Main doors face East and south. Is that bad?

6. is the overall Vastu of the plot and house auspicious or should I avoid buying this plot?

7. Are there alterations I should consider? 

Thank You! 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.