top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop office wealth kitchen entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom pooja room

septic tank outlet is in west side, and then it turns towards south on the road side. What is the remedy for it?

+1 vote
posted Oct 19, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

From the description provided by you, looks like, you have a septic tank in South-West (SW) Direction, Please confirm.

As per Vastu, you should never have a septic tank in SW. West side of NW is the best location to have a septic tank. Some people also give second option as SE.

Best remedy for this is to close the existing one at SW and create a new septic tank.

No pipelines should have outlet from South, make sure to turn them towards North or East or NW or West.

answer Oct 20, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

As p[er vaasthu it is bad. Remedy is there without change the structure or septic tank.  By installing the suitaable energy materials your problem will be solved.

further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 4, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I have a 3 storey building in which the septic tank is below stairs and the bathroom attach with latrin room is in middle of west direction of my house. Will you please help me by giving me some remedy to prevent vaasthu dosh?
+2 votes

What's the effect of east corner septic tank?

+1 vote
According to planning my wc is placed on the west wall but accordingly to vastu i read that south and north walls are preferred so placing it in west is fine or not...
0 votes

The septic tank on SE position. Is there any vastu dosha ? If so any remedy ?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.