top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

What is the ideal plot or hose according to the Vastu principle?

+1 vote
posted Sep 18, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

The ideal plot is the one whose length and breadth are same and ideally facing each side of plot to exact north direction, south direction, east direction and west direction, and the house constructed in this plot shall also be ideal. If utility rooms are constructed as per the norms of Vaastu Shastra the foundation should be 9 feet but due to the construction of sky rise multi-story buildings coming up, the depth of foundation shall depend on the load bearing capacity of soil, the number of storeys that are going to be constructed and the materials used. As per Manushyalacandrika, 12m is an ideal minimum width of the plot. Length is governed by Legnth Breadth proportions.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Durga
0 votes

Answer

According to Vastu Shashtra special feature of ideal plot or hose are given below :

1) Plot or hose should be rectangular and square shaped.

2) Rectangular is most suitable, if it is longer ( North - South ) than East - West.

3) The plot surface is higher in South and West direction. 

4) Towards North and East direction should be open.

5) If these are roods in North and East direction these are most suitable for house/plot.

6) If these are hill in Western and Southern side plot/house that is good according to Vastu.

7) A always avoid a Circular, Semi circular, Oval and Triangular shaped plot. 

answer Jan 24, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

The ideal plot as per vaasthu:

- The plot face should be either North or East

It should rectangle or square

All corners should be in 90 degree.

No cut or bend or extension in any corners except North east or east.

S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant, 9840249266 

answer Sep 5, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I have now booked the above plan again. this is different from the previous one I shared. Please help me, If the above is suitable to stay, Or should be cancelled. The one that is crossed is not my booking.

I am only worried about the entry in the house, if it is suitable, as its not on the periphery of the main wall.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.