top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

How does Vaastu work in apartment blocks?

0 votes
posted Sep 18, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

It is a fact that the original Vaastu tenants prescribed the type of site and then specified the layout materials and construction techniques. In an urban milieu, one can hardly indulge in choosing dwelling sites. Thus the macro level implications can be successfully adapted to contemporary needs. A senior Vaastu consultant can help you.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Maruthi
Similar Questions
0 votes
Our flat is facing north and the apartment stairs is in north east of out flat.I read that the stairs are not recommended in the north east, Should we consider this apartment stairs while considering vastu for our flat. If it's not good what are the remedies we can think of?
0 votes

In my residential apartment complex, common stairs are at the North-east corner, thereby it's cutting north-east corner. It also becomes a heavier. What is the remedy as per the Vastu?

+1 vote
Hi , I m planning to buy a flat in Bangalore. I have been told by many people about flat number. I m not sure how does this make any impact and what all numbers I should buy.Please help with your expert comments ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.