top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Effect of beam on the top of bed room door

+2 votes
Please let me know the effect of having beam on the top of bed room door facing to North. Remedy for the same?
posted Oct 15, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

In a bedroom where you sleep or sit shouldn't be under the beam.

Door coming under the beam is fine and usually we make door beautiful and give similar shape from all 3 sides (top, and both the sides), which can give a good look and also hide the beam structure.

This is the reason, we never allow anyone to sit there or eat by sitting/standing at the door step.

No separate remedy is required for this.

answer Oct 15, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

The beams and bars are holding the weight of the upper floors and there is tremendous weight on the beams and bars. The weight is acting on the downward direction according to laws of gravitation. 

This tremendous gravitational force is working on the person working under the beam or bar. Because of this the person feels uneasy, work is not done properly and it leads to failure in work. 

If beam is on top of your bed and part of the body which comes exactly under the beam is affected and there are innumerable example of diseases pertaining to those parts. 

In reality the main entrance of the building should not be taken under the beam. 

The students should not study under the beam. 

If the main entrance door is not proper place a pyramid yantra in the centre of the door, above the frame and each side of the frame.

answer Oct 17, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

No one is sleep / sit under beam continuously. Because they will have a stress and tension.

If your bed is below the beam you can cover the beam with false  ceiling or otherwise change your bed location slightly away from the beam.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 8, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hi All,

my seat ( not a cabin ) is Facing the East and i have a Big Beam on my Right side which blocks my complete view of  the South side of my office.

Iam a sales Professional, I was seeking to understand if this is fine as per vastu and if there are any corrective measures required.

thank you all in advance.

0 votes
I am sales person facing towards north direction, on the left side their is beam and stair case, but I am not setting down the beam and staircase, kindly suggest
+1 vote
I am planning to buy a South East facing flat  and give it on rent.. will that house effect me or the tenants staying there?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.