top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop office wealth kitchen entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom pooja room

There is a pillar just behind my office chair in my cubical. Is it bad. What remidi should I adopt to safe gird myself

+1 vote
There is a pillar behind my chair in my office cubical . Is it bad. How do I protect my self.
posted Oct 14, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Do you have a beam on top where you are sitting? That should not be there.

What else you have along with the pillar in the back side of sitting area?

Important points for office is to remove the dirty furniture, keep it well ventilated and good lighting will brings luck to the premises. Bad odors, stink, dirty walls may keep away the clients, customers, friends, profits and needed persons.

answer Oct 14, 2016 by anonymous
Yes there would be a been but that is covered by falls calling  as central ac such would be there. In the office we have 6 cubicles in a line where the department heads sit.  I site in one of those but there is this pillar in my cubical. What should i do
0 votes

Pillar should not be in the center place. In your case the pillar is located on your back side.It will not be a major impact.

answer Oct 7, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
There is 1 slight cut in my office pls adv what to do , some 1 suggest me to put copper wire is it correct
+2 votes
I am buying a rented bungalow for office ..which is east open when you come out from the office main door ..My question is one side of the bungalow is rounded is it good according to vastu and if no what is the remedy
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

+2 votes
I am looking after materials department and is deputed as a store keeper. Where should I face while sitting in my office to be on a favourable side of the vastu?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.