top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

can you give general color tips for my home as per vastu?

+2 votes

which color should be used according to vastu in different rooms, kitchen, living room, bathroom etc for my home?

posted Oct 13, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

+1 vote

Blue: It is the colour of freshness and spring. This is very good for the bedroom and meditation room.

Yellow: It symbolises knowledge and patience. This is very good for rooms where there is no direct sun light. Yellow is also a favourite colour for the Pooja room.

Orange: This is the colour of spirituality and divinity. This colour gives joy, optimism, healthy relationships etc. Subtle shades of Orange colours are best according to Vastu for home and can be used anywhere.

Green: It shows trust and offers smoothness, harmony, and an excellent atmosphere, preferred colour for the study room.

Red: It signifies command and courage. Red is not to be used in the bedroom.

Purple: It inspires hope and lighter shades of purple colour can be used for calm surrounding.

answer Oct 13, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

please read my recent post about colours..

So that you will get idea to proceed further.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 5, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

please read my articles published in this session.

answer Sep 12, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

please refer my article regarding colours for home.

answer Oct 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.