top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west plot prosperity north east north facing home vastu toilet pooja room

My house have full mirror on wardrobe and my wardrobe place in north west side it's is comfortable site for mirror

+1 vote
My house have full mirror on wardrobe  and my wardrobe place in north west side  it's is comfortable side for mirror and   opposite of mirror is full window place in southeast side in master bed room .
posted Oct 7, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Vastu for Mirrors:

1. Square or rectangular shape mirrors are best. Avoid oval and round shaped mirrors.

2. North or East walls are good to place mirrors. 

3. When installing a mirror in the bedroom or in the adjoining dressing room of the bedroom, ensure it is placed at four or five feet. Such a placement is important because the image of the person standing or the image of the bed should be reflected in the mirror.

4. Mirror is in the bedroom with/without dressing table, please make sure that none of the body part is visible in the mirror while sleeping on the bed, else the same body part will develop serious medical problems.

5. If there is a beautiful landscape outside your window, then place a mirror opposite to that window such that the landscape is reflected in the mirror. This ensures that the positive energy and the beauty of the landscape are replicated inside your home which brings in more positive energy and bliss.

6. If you have mirrors in bathroom then make sure to have a proper lighting there.

7. Never place a mirror, glass object or any shining thing in front of the main gate.

8. Never place mirrors opposite to one another as it causes impatience and increases restless energy.

answer Oct 8, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

The master bed room should be on the South west.  Where as your master bed room is on the south east side. It is not good.  

Moreover full of mirror on the wall. If the mirror is on the North and East side wall it is ok. If the mirror face opp to each other it is not good.  Because of this some dispute, misunderstanding  will happen in your  family.

As such you can do rectification without disturb anything.

further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopoaal

Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 25, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Is it good or bad? If it shouldn't be like this than can someone kindly let me know the solution?

0 votes
Mera flat me pooja mandir West wall per hai kyu ki East me window hai or North me toilet wall & kitchen wall jo leaving room se attach hai.kya North me face kar k pooja ki jaa sakta hai yadi Bhagwan ki tasvir East face hai.
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.