top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

What about the plot facing NE

0 votes
My plot is facing NE. Generally I have listened about perfect E, W, N, S facing plots. Please guide me what if my plot is facing Northeast. Can I design my house according to vastu. Three sides are covered road is only one side and it is rectangular 1:2
posted Oct 5, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
This is good as per vastu. Design can be done as per vastu norms

4 Answers

+1 vote
  • Facing NE plot is good for house/plot and village etc.
  • It is a South - North is longer than East-West that is very good.
  • Three side are covering by roads is also beneficial.
  • In this plot main entrance is can be North-East to middle point of East which good for plot/house etc.
  • Pooja room is North - East, Kitchen is East - North, Toilet bath is in South - South to West are should be kept.
answer Nov 30, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
+1 vote
Im planning to buy a plot......this plot is situated at the extreme northeast corner of all properties.......

The north is facing a flowing fresh water spring which seems flowings all year long.....

Rain water stream faces on north n east side of the plot....
Kindly advice......
answer Jan 29, 2018 by Luke
0 votes

A lot factors about your plot are good and considered to bring prosperity.

1. North East facing - This is considered one of the best directions to have the main door. This direction is equally balanced by solar and magnetic energy, due to which positivity flows in the house.

2. Rectangular dimension with 1:2 ratio - After a perfect square, 1:2 rectangular plots are considered very good. 

3. Three sides covered and road on one side - These type of plots are considered average, but according to Vastu it can be improved by providing passage to the fourth side of the plot. 

Just make sure you have enough ventilation and light in all the rooms when coming up with the exact plan.

answer Oct 5, 2016 by Priya
0 votes
The north east plot is one of the best one .
The rain water stream flow should be on the north or east is good.
The home design can be done as per the vaasthu principles
It will bring all sort of benefits.

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant.
98402 49266
answer Feb 3, 2018 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I am harish bansal dob 26/07/1969
I am going to buy a house of 200 mts sq of north west facing
What precaution can i take while constructing it
Can you suggest me any map for this house
Dimension 10 mtr * 20 mtr
10 mtr is entrance side
0 votes
Dear Sir, I have purchased south facing plot for residsnce 99.98 sq mtr. Now i want to make this plot but due to south facing, i have the some confusion,  Please advice for the same can I start the construction in this plot.
+1 vote
We have in our house North East stairs please can you describe about NE stairs vastu dosh?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.