top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance prosperity plot north facing north east bedroom main entrance

Which place good for admin people in office

–1 vote
I am the sr.admin executive of  my office .please suggest for my sitting place .as per management I am facing to door.
posted Sep 23, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
  1. Executives should seat in west direction, south or the southwest part of the office. This brings good Vastu in office spaces.
  2. The middle level management should seat in the north or east zones and the field staff can be given offices in the north western part of the office. This promotes maximum amount of cooperation and also makes sure that people cooperate with each other in the office itself.
  3. Accounts department seat in the south eastern part of the office, this is the direction that stands for prosperity and when the accounts department is kept there, it will be able to attract more returns.
  4. Marketing department is all about connecting with the people and making sure that they are approachable and saleable, so this department should seat in the north western zone, where the harmony can be promoted easily.
  5. it is very bad to be seated under a beam, so make sure that the office's ceiling does not expose any of the beams. If beam is there, please cover these beams with false ceiling. 
answer Sep 24, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vast Shastra the best place for administration people is South West corner and your face should be North East corner. Your main table should be in front of your face.The Computer/Laptop should be keep your right side on table. Any bimb or iron rod should be not on roof. If it is their than you should cover paper/ cloth or etc. The door cloth and window cloths are in attractive colour. You should avoid black colour. The paper weight with glasses, wood and metals you should avoid. The back side of table should not any widow and door etc. A photo frame of Ganesh - Laxmi is set up on North East corner. 

answer Feb 18, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.