top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east main entrance

Wat is d vastu remedy for bringing financial prosperity in d house

+1 vote
Wat should I put in my house for prosperity and wealth without making any structural changes
posted Sep 21, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+2 votes

Vastu Tips for Wealth and Prosperity:

1. South West corner should not be used for making swimming pool, water body or anything lower than the normal ground level.
  2. South or south west wall should be used to keep the cash locker/almirah, it should open in the North direction. Avoid placing cash locker in any other direction.
  3. Locker shouldn't be put under any beam as this puts a lot of financial stress on family or business.
  4. Keep the North-East area clean, open and clutter free will attracts wealth towards you. Avoid making any heavy object or staircase etc. in this area. Never keep anything heavy suchlike machinery etc in the North-East corner.
  5. North East should be light so avoid any high rise buildings, temple etc. in front of NE of your plot or home as this leads to loss of wealth. 
  6. North-East corner of the boundary wall should be at right angles. No curved wall.
  7. South-West area of your house should be higher than the North-East area. Building roof must have slope from SW to NE.
  8. South and West walls of home and boundary are higher and thicker than the walls in North and East side.
  9. Never buy a plot which is at a lower level than the road facing it.
  10. Plant bigger trees in the South-West area of a plot stabilises finance. Never have big and high trees in the North-East side of a plot as it obstructs financial flow. 
  11. Brahmas than or centre of home should be kept as free area. Don't have any construction (except a temple) in this part of a house.
  12. Always keep all doors and windows clean. If they are dirty then money flow is obstructed.
  13. Repair/replace any leaking taps or faucets, leaking of water denotes wastage and loss of money.
  14. Water fountain should be in North-East part of your home, water in the fountain should always be moving, movement of water denotes flow of positive energy and wealth.
  15. Keep a fish aquarium in your home in the North-East portion of hall or living room. Always keep the fish aquarium clean and aerated.
  16. Decorate the main or entrance door of your home distinctively to enable prosperity and wealth find your easily. Also decorate the name and number plate of your home. Keep this area brightly lit and beautifully colored. 
  17. Make sure to feed water and grains to birds in your house area, this attracts positive energy and wealth.
  18. Puja room may be placed at the NE corner but before doing this, make sure that NE corner is not closed by placing the puja room there.
  19. It is good to have the kitchen in the South East or North West of a house. first preference is given to the South East area for kitchen.

Follow these vastu guidelines to gain wealth and enjoy financial freedom for the rest of your life.

answer Sep 21, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I had a loss last financial year and this year also i am expecting same. Please help. Urgent remedies required

0 votes
I am into manufacturing business of readymade garments,will i flourish in this business or need to switch to some other business.
Is doing business fruitful for me,or doing job?
0 votes
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.