top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Hello Namasthe

0 votes
Hello Namasthe, My self kiran singh c birth on 12/08/1991, How much I earn the money means also it's not staying with me well  For the monthly commitment it's happening what to do for this can you please suggest me??
posted Sep 20, 2016 by Kiran Singh C

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra 3, 12 and 21 dates of per month are most suitable for you. Monday and Tuesday are also suitable for earning money. 

Following articles are also suitable for you staying and earning money. 

colour                                     ----               Yellow, Blue and Pink.

Rathna ( Libra )                       ----               Pariksha 

Gold                                       ----              God Vishnu 

Mantra ( meditation or prayer.)  ----              Om Brim Brihaspataaye namaha

Fasting ( Vrata)                       ----              Guru ( Prapthirashtu ) 

You have to follow the above mentioned subjects  then you can get more success in your life and get more money. Money will staying with you always. You should always begin new work form 19th Feb to 20th March and 21 November to 20th December in every year. 

answer Feb 8, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Wat should I put in my house for prosperity and wealth without making any structural changes
+1 vote
I would like to know which direction house is good with my birth star vishal a. Pls advise. Thank you
+1 vote
Going to shift to a new rented house which is near by a Balaiji temple in Navi Mumbai Vashi. Currently I am jobless and looking for a job badly. Right now I am in deep financial crises. Plz tell me is this place favorable for my career and good for my condition.
+1 vote
I am very much in problem.
As I mentioned in the title please give me the solution.
My DOB is 26/01/1979.6.00am
My name starts from the letter J.
I am searching a shop from a year for garments, but unable to succeed.
My old shop is to be vacant early,
N please say me is garments suitable for me or should I do any other business.

Regards.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.