top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west plot prosperity north east north facing home vastu toilet pooja room

Almirahs are in South West direction which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?

0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
posted Sep 17, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Yes, it is very important to know the placement, color, and material before placing any object or item. Here are some Guidelines for placing an Almirah (wardrobe) or Cash Locker that you must apply now:

1. Do not use almirah made of stones or marbles. Always prefer wood or iron almirah in the bedroom.
  2. Almirah should be placed in Southwest direction so that it opens in North or East.
  3. Almirah should be in some subtle colors like cream or light color shades.

To know Complete details on the Placement of Almirah and Cash Locker Click OR https://community.vastudekho.com/3995/powerful-guidelines-locker-almirah-placement-should-apply
answer Aug 2 by Garima Rima
0 votes
  1. The most suitable space of keeping Almirahs in North direction because it is tone of wealth and time. It is face in North.It's face is not toward to East - West facing. Almirahs should be wooden or iron.
  2. It is never empty,  some money/ornament should be kept in. 
  3. Picture of god Ganesh and Goddess Lakshmi and some silver coin can be kept.
  4. West - South -West direction is also suitable for keeping Almirahs. It's face is also in North. It is good for increasing in sources of income.

answer Nov 30, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra the best place of Almirah is North North West and West South West. The second option is South West direction is best place. If the Almirah are in South West then you should follow given following Vastu tips : 

1.  Almirah should be facing North direction.

2. Almirah should be shift on West South West direction. 

3. Almirah should be not empty, minimum five silver coin and picture of lord Ganesh, Goddess Luxmi should be keep there always. 

4. Almirah should be keep on Almirah stand, not a land. 

5. Almirah should be Coloured with cream colour. 

6. Almirah's height is two times bigger than its breadth. 

answer Feb 18, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

It is good as per vastu. need not worry

answer Jul 25, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I have bought a 2bhk flat and have balconies attached to the kitchen(SE) and master bedroom (SW). I would like to know the consequences and remedies for the same. I am attaching the floor plan of my 2 bhk flat as below.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.