top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen vastu remedies south west home wealth entrance vastu shastra north facing main entrance plot prosperity

Suggestion over Flat Vastu

0 votes

We are going to purchase the above flat whose main entrance door exits at North. Would request the eminent experts to comment should we go for it or not (from Vaastu perspective). Towards down is north.

posted Sep 14, 2016 by Amit Mishra

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

+1 vote

According to me according to this plan, your east and north, both directions are closed. Most of the open area you are getting is in south directions only. 

NE direction is having toilet and master bedroom also in NE to SE zone.

Position of main gate: NW, score 7

Position of kitchen, N, score: 5

Position of master bedroom: SE, NE, score: 4

Children's bedroom: S, SW, score:4

Guest room:South, score: 4

Drawing room: NW, score: 7

Toilet/bathroom, NE, score:3, N, score:7

This is an avareage flat. Total score 41/80

answer Sep 15, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

The image you have sent is looks like a mirror image? 

According to this image your entry is in north west? Is that correct? Please confirm so further analysis can be done.

Can you also tell, which is this flat in the apartment layout? Can you mark it.

Thanks

answer Sep 15, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Thank u very much for replying. Yes your understanding is correct. The entrance is north west. We have highlighted the flat unit in the cluster plan. Also mentioned the direction. 

Tomorrow i am going to book the same. Would request you to kindly provide your expert views.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Amit

answer Sep 15, 2016 by Amit Mishra
0 votes
Thanks dear fr ur kind guidance. M obliged. Kindly inform should i go fr it or not as a wnd user. As this is a park facing flat and the only good option available in the project. But the cost is around 90 lakhs.
it means i will putting savings of my life into it.
answer Sep 15, 2016 by Amit Mishra
This is an average flat so I would look for more better options.
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Entrance is Northeast. Is it advisable to buy this flat.

+1 vote

Please suggest me a suitable flat both 2 and 3bhk. And also suggest which room suitable for children and which one as mastersroom. I have attached the floor plan. Kindly refer the same. Or else-it's Shivam Apts,Quepem Goa by Talak constructions

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.