top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing vastu home bedroom toilet

my rashi is Leo which direction home gives luck, and which colour is good for me..?

0 votes
My DOB is 10/04/1987 rashi Leo.
Which direction home gives me luck..?
posted Sep 8, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

5 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra and your rashi Leo East direction is good for your home, Flat and Bungalow. Home/Flat which is situated in Eastern side of whole plot is best option for you. Main door should be towards East facing and open in side.

A chart is given below about internal rooms,toilet,kitchen,balcony and etc.

Direction                                   -----                      Part of House.

1. North East                            -----                     Pooja room

2. South East                           -----                     Kitchen room

3. South North-North North East -----                    Bedroom

4. East-East North East            -----                    Guest room

5. South West-South West        -----                    Study room

6. South-South West                 -----                   Toilet room

7. East South East                    -----                  Bathroom

8. North West                            -----                  Store room

9. North East                             -----                  Balcony 

10. North West - South West ( Clock Wise ) -----  Stair Case.

Your Rashi Swami is like Sun, so you should always use red, crimson, maroon colour in everywhere.You have to wear red cloth and you have to use red colour handkerchief, pen and house items. 

answer Jan 12, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Answer : 

Your Zodiac Signs  is Leo and Your DOB is 10/04/1987 its According to Vast Shastra the East direction home gives to you more luck. The red colour most suitable for you. For this you should be care in under given following matters;

a) You should construct the house/flat with East facing. If it is not possible than it should construct house/flat with North facing.

b) Door's should be open always in side the house.

c) You should keep red colour articles such as tiles,plywood and paint should be use in house.

d) You should follow all Pooja room, Kitchen, Bedroom and etc according to vastu shtra directions.

answer Feb 2, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Your rashi is Leo and DOB is 10/04/1987. According to Vastu Shastra the East direction and Red colour are the most suitable for you.

For this you should take care of the following matters:

1. You should construct the house/flat with East facing. If it is not possible then it should be North facing.
  2. Doors are open from inside.
  3. Mostly red colour articles such as tiles, plywood,paint should be used in house.
  4. Pooja room, Kitchen, Bedroom should be as  given below.

Pooja room - North East

Kitchen - South East

Bedroom - South, North, North East, North and North West.

Toilet- South, South West , East and South East.

Store room - North West

Study room - West and South West

Guest Room - East, North East, North, West and North West

answer Feb 2, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

My name is Nishanth Dharmarajah

DOB 28.05.1987

rashi Leo  Star Pooram

Is it ok form me to buy house north facing with door number 96?

Appreciate your comments

answer Jun 25, 2017 by Sandun Kumar
0 votes
29/ 01/1975  which  faces  house suggested
answer Nov 1 by Marimuthu Swaminatha
Similar Questions
+1 vote

My DOB is 15/08/1988 rashi Leo Uttara nakshatra 1st pada. Which direction home gives me luck?

0 votes
My Birth star is purva phalguni,and simha raasi. Can u please suggest which direction if entrance is favour for me to buy a flat.
+1 vote
I would like to know which direction house is good with my birth star vishal a. Pls advise. Thank you
0 votes

Sir

My Name is Manoj Kumar Singh

DOB: 25-09-1981

I am planning to purchase a plot in Kondli at Mayur Vihar PH -3, Delhi-110096, but I am not sure about direction, which one is good for me.  I have seen a south facing plot and other have seen east facing. please tell me which direction of the plot to buy. 

Please also tell direction of bath room, kitchen, Bed room and stair case and color is good for me

Thanks with Regards

Manoj Kumar Singh

mksingh.rp@gmail.com

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.