top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door kitchen office shop flat vastu remedies south west home wealth vastu shastra entrance north facing main entrance plot prosperity

choose wall tlr

0 votes
How to choose wall tiles ya marble 280 sq ft sout facing shop? And which color paint to shop roof ? Where hold Electrical meter Bord and ventilator? Which side put weighing machine?
posted Sep 4, 2016 by Ravi Asnotikar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra for South facing shop tiles/marbles should be fix square shaped in white and brown colour. Shop roof points colour should be white and also these colour brings to owner happiness and wealth. Shop owner always develop in his business. In the shop electric articles such as electric metre board, small transformer and etc should be South East corner. Weighing machine is proper place is North West West direction.

The shops wall colours is given below;
1. Eastern ---- Green and soil colour.
2. Western ---- Yellow and light yellow colour.
3. Northern ---- Blue and sky blue colour.
4. Southern ---- Red and Crimes.

answer Jan 12, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+2 votes

I have provision shop . shop shape square type (means four walls e.w.n.s.) north wall color is blue, South wall color is orange, east wall color is green , west side color is grey, and selling color is yellow, so main entrance south side and cash counter is South West. When I take cash my face is South side. I no have very poor business . how balance zones get perfect business

+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

+2 votes

Hello Sir, how to chose walls and ceiling colors. Means North, East, South, West, and space ? Also North East, South East, South West, and North West ?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.