top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Do I need to include any empty land or garden space in my compound when I check the vastu?

+4 votes
My house is a corner house with a very spacious land at the side...so I didn't know whether to include the land when I check the vastu or just the building.
posted Aug 8, 2016 by Annie Chong

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
Yes, you should definitely consider the overall plot on which you plan to construct the house.

You must keep enough space in all the side of your house for better light and air flow.

East and north side should have more open space compared to south and west.

Bigger trees in south, west and south west corner.

Smaller plants in east, north and north east side. You can have gardens in these areas.

Which direction, your land is facing? How big is the land?

How big house you wants to construct?
answer Aug 8, 2016 by anonymous
Thx for ur answer.
To give u a further details of my I need to attach a pic of my floor plan.
May I know how do we attach the picture of it in this?
Thank you.
0 votes

Best place in a land is SW zone for house construction. 

See the image for more details.

answer Aug 8, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

You should include vaasthu for your land also.

answer Sep 11, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
I have only southern side open for entry ,so which part of the compound should the gate be.
0 votes
I am constructing my house.The entry inside my peripheri from SE.The entry to house is from EAST.Puja room in NE.Kitchen in SE.Master bed room in SW.Stairs in NW.Toilets in West.Soakpit in WEST.Borewell in West.Overhead water tank in SW.Check whether it is properly vastu oriented or not,if any suggestion is there,plz suggest.
+4 votes

We hv main gate in my compound wall in my east facing house. We want to hv one wicket gate at north east end of compound wall. Is it Ok ,?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.