top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot prosperity main entrance bedroom north east

How is the Vastu of this flat ?

–2 votes

posted Aug 5, 2016 by Sunit Sethia

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

+1 vote
This looks good.

SE is kitchen

SW is master bedroom. Sleeping direction need changes. Can some adjustment be made with toilet?

Living area and dining is also fine.

East entrance is also good.
answer Aug 6, 2016 by anonymous
It's a little tough because of internal pipes going through the wall .... Any suggestions for this thing
+1 vote
NE Toilet(beside duct) is the only negative concerned.

remaining all is good..
answer Aug 7, 2016 by Nageshwar
Thank you sir ... For the reply ... Just curious if there can be a remedy for this ... As the direction would not be possible to change
0 votes

The above said flat is average only. The energy level of the house is low.

Vaasthu defects noticed.

Further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

mail: vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Oct 24, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
–1 vote

This need elaborate study and just like that i can't say.  The consulting charge is Rs. 2000/-.  If you send to my bank ac then i will send entire vaastu report.

further details ; S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant - 9840249266

answer Aug 18, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

+1 vote
Want to know if there is anything wrong in the position of the entrance of my flat. It's a 3BHK
–1 vote
My entrance is south side...North East is latrines. .North side balcony...West side balcony....south West kitchen and in front of kitchen is latrine

It is OK or not as per vastu shastra
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.