top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

How is the vastu of the attached floor plan?

+1 vote

When we are stepping out the flat we are facing pure EAST and when are stepping into the flat we are facing pure WEST (which means red arrow is pointing towards pure WEST). Balcony on kitchen's side is NORTH

posted Aug 3, 2016 by Prashant

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
It seems to the ground energy is negative and the vastu energy level is very low. You need a%ention correct it.
S.Rajahgopaal, vastu & cosmic energy consultant, 9840249266
answer Aug 4, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

My house is a double storey semi detached house with a garden space. It is facing East.

Kindly advise if there is any changes needed. Thank you.

+3 votes

SHOULD WE CONSIDER THE OPEN SPACE IN THE PLAN

+4 votes

plz upload on my behalf of Flat No.4 I want to ask whether it is Vastu complaint?

This Question is on behalf of Piyush Jain, member of Vastu Community and sent us a direct email and requested us to upload this plan so community can check and critically review the plan from Vastu point of view.

enter image description here

+1 vote

Entrance is Northeast. Is it advisable to buy this flat.

+1 vote
Want to know if there is anything wrong in the position of the entrance of my flat. It's a 3BHK
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.