top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Can there be a window on the SW corner of master bedroom.

+1 vote
In my master bedroom with NE entrance is having a balcony on its south wall with door to balcony and a window on SW corner.
Is it OK.
Please suggest.
posted Jul 22, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
SW corner window is not a good option. Airflow, sunlight from South-west direction is not good.

You may keep this window closed.

How big is your balcony in South direction, in comparison with your plot size on South side?
answer Jul 22, 2016 by Sukumar
Sir
25% is the balcony size compared to the entire south side. There is a door opening also next to window. Can I continue with that.
There is no other ventilation facility for the room.

Please advice.
Balcony is fine. Can you draw on paper the location of window, door and balcony?
Sir
East is on to the left of my previous picture.
I am unable to upload photo.
Similar Questions
+2 votes
Sir. Can I keep a window at the corner of my bed room at north east as my plot is a dead end and we are having road on south facing and north facing and it's a 2nd floor
+3 votes

Can I use the Windows for my living in the corner of north east and north west for south facing house

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.