top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

can we make north east corner as open to sky in first floor where the ground floor part is used for parking.

+2 votes
North facing house, the north east block can be used as open to sky in first floor.
posted Jul 21, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
If you have sufficient space in your plot, plan your car parking in NW or SE area. Car is a heavy weight item and as per vastu we should keep NE area not filled with heavy items. SW area need to be heavy.

Is that an option for your car parking?
answer Jul 22, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes
First floor in NE, open to sky is fine. You can opt for this.
answer Jul 22, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

yes you can do.

S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 5, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My home is at North Direction ...At ground floor staircase are at North West area but at first floor staircase are at East and it is in North East area their is no scope for other place is there any remedy
+1 vote
How to construction new North facing house. An first floor also. How design? First floor plan and ground floor plan?
0 votes
Hello,

Actually i want to open my gym and my house  is facing in the east. Now i am confused that should i make the basement for he gym or not. And one more thing that is it good if i open the gym on first floor or second floor and residence in the ground floor?
Please make me ckear that what shall i do?
If i should open it in ground floor then what things should i follow?
+1 vote

I have a Restaurant in the ground floor of a complex facing east direction,but the common staircase to the first floor is located in the NE corner of my shop.It makes a cut in that corner.since it is common staircase i cannot alter this.Please advise me a remedy.

+2 votes
Sir. Can we make a balcony on north east side for south facing house as my plot is having road on south and north and it's a deadens site
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.