top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south east
Print Preview

want to know about bedroom setting

+4 votes
i want to know about the bedroom ...where to keep the bed...my bedrooms door is south side and window is east side...my room is on NE direction..
posted Jul 19, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
Can you send me your other rooms position?

Bedroom in NE direction is asked earlier and you can get more information in the answer here

http://community.vastudekho.com/760/what-if-bedroom-is-there-in-ne
answer Jul 22, 2016 by Shunu
0 votes
South West  facing bed good
answer Jul 22, 2016 by Somesh
0 votes
You can have your bed in SW direction and while sleeping your head should be in south side.

You should not keep your head in North direction while sleeping. South or east is good.
answer Jul 22, 2016 by Shunu
Similar Questions
0 votes
My house is L shape so North West side is cut. my bedroom is on West side due to No Vayavya side. there will we chances of two window one on west side and 2nd on north side. i want also include lat+bath attach in bedroom. the size of room is 12x16. i want to know where should I build lat+bath, bed, cupboard and dressing table mirror and Door of room..
+1 vote
Sir. Can I keep a window at the corner of my bed room at north east as my plot is a dead end and we are having road on south facing and north facing and it's a 2nd floor
+1 vote
In my master bedroom with NE entrance is having a balcony on its south wall with door to balcony and a window on SW corner.
Is it OK.
Please suggest.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.