top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

Vastu tips for north facing shop

+2 votes
Sir,please give me tips for north facing shop.How to set god pictures and best facing side for worship?How to sit in the shop.
posted Jul 16, 2016 by Chandan Jana

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Please see the image below for north facing shop.

answer Jul 18, 2016 by Anjani
+2 votes

For Shop Vastu, it's important to consider your shop surroundings, road, shape of the shop etc.

You need to keep the shop area clean and also don't keep any junk in your shop, which attracts negative energy and create negative environment.

North East is good area to have God picture in the shop. Make sure you keep the area clean every day. You can also light the lamp. 

You may keep heavy items in your shop in South West, South or West area. Also, shelves to keep items may be kept in these directions. 

Avoid heavy items in North East, North or East directions. Some open area in the NE corner also good.

What type of business you have?

answer Jul 18, 2016 by Anjani
0 votes
Thank you for your answer.My shop is Mobile phone sales and service canter.
answer Jul 18, 2016 by Chandan Jana
Similar Questions
0 votes

MY SHOP IS BASEMENT 400sqft  21x 19 North facing  Please advice  Entrance,Cash Counter , Hevy Item,  Best Place

+1 vote
Hi sir my jewellery shop is in north east center were shoud i have to put show case for good bussines.mirror and lord photo
0 votes
Beautiparlour shop north facing 13 feet wide. And 22 feet other side like rectangular. And in South wall there is a bathroom of 3/7 feet. What should be the shop plann.
0 votes

dear sir

we are starting fast food business. shop facing east facing kindly give vast tips like where to cook? where to place god and which direction it should face? where to sit? where should keep cash box? and what should not do?

kindly give some idea

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.