top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Bedroom in SW corner

+3 votes
The house faces North. The master bedroom is in SE corner. There is the ability to lay with your head in the east or in the West.   Is this house okay to purchase?
posted Jul 12, 2016 by Lee Johnson

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Can you also send the plan of your house so detailed analysis can be done.
Thanks

3 Answers

0 votes

Bedroom in SE is not good. 

South-East or SE is a Fire zone: Have your kitchen, pantry, furnace, boiler there. 

It should be avoided or shift your master bedroom from this location.

I have also noticed that your Question title says bedroom on SW but description says SE, which one is correct?

answer Jul 12, 2016 by Anjani
0 votes
Sorry.   Did not catch that.   I initially thought it to be SW, but now believe it to be SE.
answer Jul 12, 2016 by Lee Johnson
0 votes
Hi Lee Johnson,

You may use compass in your phone or check with our Vastu compass app for direction of your room.

http://community.vastudekho.com/668/how-do-i-use-this-app-to-chk-vaastu
answer Jul 13, 2016 by Vastu Compass App
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I am planning to build a bedroom size 11*11 . But another 2 feet will be required for wardrobes. So the room will go as 13*11. Will that be fine bcoz I m guessing after excluding wardrobes size the bedroom will be 11*11. Will that be vastu complaint? Pls suggest..
+1 vote

My master bedroom is in north east. We are trying to have a baby and we are not successful despite several treatments. Please help

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.