top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop kitchen office vastu tips south west plot north east tips wealth south facing south east toilet south bedroom
Print Preview

I basically confused between the fundamental of main door facing....(north) or on north wall or entrance in north

+3 votes
Is having your main door on north wall...same as facing north wall or the entrance in north, please explain?
posted Jul 10, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

If your main door is facing North direction, than it's called as North facing Main door. So if your main door is on the north wall it'll be called as entrance in North.

If you are coming out of your main door, facing North direction it'll be called as North direction main door.

From below image, it'll be clear to you. There is a road in the North direction and if your main door is facing the road, it'll be North facing main door. Hope it's clear now.

North Direction

answer Jul 11, 2016 by Shunu
So sir in general which direction should be preferred in order to buy a flat......whether the door should be facing south or it should be facing north...plz revert
Similar Questions
+1 vote

In a flat/apartment sunrays do not come from main entrance, it come from front or balcony of flat.So in flat/apartment is main entrance in N/E or E necessary or the front/balcony should be considerd in N/E or E direction as the sun rays come in whole flat from front/balcony.

+1 vote

Main entrance door in 5th Pada of a North facing house is supposed to be best. This Pada 5 is meant to be in the building or its to be of the plot? Further if its to of the building, does it mean house building alone or it includes garage/servant quarters on the East of the main building?

0 votes
My entrance is at east side wall.the problem is if i open the door ,immediately  one wall was there.please suggest some remedies
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.