top button
Connect to us
    Facebook Login
    Site Registration Why to Join

Print Preview

street thrust from north hit between two plots where plan to build house

+4 votes
Dear Sir

I have purchased two plots  no- 36, 37 in a town ship, both are north facing. Rectangle in shape - 40'x90' / 40' x90', But after buying the plot I have realisied  that there is a street thrust on the both plots , The road is from north direction, but it hit beetween equally on both plots ( like T). Please advise about the Vastu remedy.

B.Pari
posted Jul 8, 2016 by B.pari

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Are you planning to you both the plots as a single plot?

Ratio of width to length should not be more than 1:2 in case of rectangular plot so if you consider both the plots as a single plot, it becomes 80x90 plot and good shape.

T Junction plot is a weak plot. Not good from Vastu point.

answer Jul 9, 2016 by Shunu
0 votes
You can place a convex mirror on outer wall facing the incoming T Junction.
answer Jul 9, 2016 by Shunu
Thanks for the reply
0 votes

Which type of plot do you have from both of these options?

answer Jul 9, 2016 by Sukumar
Sir
Thanks for the enquiry. My plot and T junction is just as per your  sketch -2
Similar Questions
0 votes
How to construction new North facing house. An first floor also. How design? First floor plan and ground floor plan?
+1 vote
Sir I have a 150 yards north facing plot. Will you please suggest me a good plan as my husband never listen to me to build a house according to vastu.  Sir will you plz help me
0 votes

Is it good or bad? If it shouldn't be like this than can someone kindly let me know the solution?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.