top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance main door business plot vastu tips kitchen south west office shop north east tips south east toilet south facing south bedroom floor plan
Print Preview

street thrust from north hit between two plots where plan to build house

+4 votes
Dear Sir

I have purchased two plots  no- 36, 37 in a town ship, both are north facing. Rectangle in shape - 40'x90' / 40' x90', But after buying the plot I have realisied  that there is a street thrust on the both plots , The road is from north direction, but it hit beetween equally on both plots ( like T). Please advise about the Vastu remedy.

B.Pari
posted Jul 8, 2016 by B.pari

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Are you planning to you both the plots as a single plot?

Ratio of width to length should not be more than 1:2 in case of rectangular plot so if you consider both the plots as a single plot, it becomes 80x90 plot and good shape.

T Junction plot is a weak plot. Not good from Vastu point.

answer Jul 9, 2016 by Shunu
0 votes
You can place a convex mirror on outer wall facing the incoming T Junction.
answer Jul 9, 2016 by Shunu
Thanks for the reply
0 votes

Which type of plot do you have from both of these options?

answer Jul 9, 2016 by Sukumar
Sir
Thanks for the enquiry. My plot and T junction is just as per your  sketch -2
Similar Questions
0 votes
How to construction new North facing house. An first floor also. How design? First floor plan and ground floor plan?
0 votes
Sir I have a 150 yards north facing plot. Will you please suggest me a good plan as my husband never listen to me to build a house according to vastu.  Sir will you plz help me
+1 vote
I have a plot, facing east side...and i am going to constructed it. But there are three side road or we can say T-junction. Pls advise if some solution I can do for the same.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.