top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

Bldg is facing west Main door of my house is facing south & openening towards north is it good or bad

+2 votes
posted Jul 5, 2016 by Scares You Can Manchhani

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
Main door of house is facing South and open towards North.

Please confirm if this understanding is correct, when you come out from main door, you face towards North or when you stand facing Main door, you are facing the south direction?

Can you also send the plan of your house so it'll be clear, where in the North, you have the main door.

It's very important to also see your room layout for vastu, just the main door direction will not make it vastu compliant or non compliant.
answer Jul 5, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

Unless see the building plan we can't tell exactly.

answer Oct 11 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My house kitchen exit door facing to south direction is it good or bad . please suggest.
+1 vote
I have a east facing plot with east wall of 54 ft.I want to construct my house touching north wall so that there are garden space left in south.If i want to construct house with front of 30 ft,as per vastu where will it be the best position  of main door? 27 ft away from north wall or 15 ft away from north wall??? The main entry to the plot is SE,is there any adverse  effect of that??
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.