top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips south west plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

Regarding direction of plot

+4 votes

I'm going to purchase a plot entry was from East than the advantages or not

posted Jun 21, 2016 by J D Vashi

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+2 votes

East facing plots are good according to the Vastu. It gives prosperity, god health and wealth. Plot facing towards East direction brings fame, name and position in the society. Hope other things in the plot are also considered while taking the decision, like size of the plot, surroundings, type of soil, etc.

East_Plot

answer Jun 22, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
+1 vote

You can check more information on plot vastu here

http://community.vastudekho.com/335/shapes-of-plot-and-their-effects

answer Jun 22, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

thanks
east entrance
plot size is 30 feet x75 feetlambai

250 vaar

than its ok to purchase a open plot

answer Jun 22, 2016 by J D Vashi
yes, this looks fine
Similar Questions
0 votes
I had purchased a ot facing south with dimensions of 32×61. My date of birth is 27 -07-1977 name starting with P. Whether this plot is beneficial for me or not. Suggest tips and plan for this also
+4 votes

My Home is east facing and main door is in the southeast corner & kitchen is on east . Stair case is just in front of main door. Plz suggest any remedy to avoid vastu dosh. Bedrooms and puja room are in place as per vastu. plz help

+1 vote

I want. Known were should main gate direction . kitchen . lobby . drawing room . bedroom pujaa room bathroom . storage

+1 vote

NW is best for septic tank but if not possible can septic tank place in east of plot

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.