top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips plot south west north east wealth tips south facing toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

financial crisis

0 votes

before nov 2014 i was having good business but after my marriage in feb 2015 i was having downfall in business and in September 2015 i shifted to my new house which is having west entry, my master bedroom in north east, balcony in north east in my room, other master bedroom which is beside my bedroom and is located in east, kitchen is in South west side, and while cooking food females are facing South direction. after shifting in this home my business is totally stopped, and having lots of burden to pay borrowed money, also after shifting in this house my wife was undergone for surgery. plz suggest to come out these problems.

posted Jun 13, 2016 by Pawan Yadav

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+2 votes

Since you have already listed the vastu deviations of your house. It would make sense to make corrections or shift to a vastu compliant house.

Spiritual practices and meditation definitely reduce the ill effects.

answer Jun 14, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Wat should I put in my house for prosperity and wealth without making any structural changes
0 votes
Hello Namasthe, My self kiran singh c birth on 12/08/1991, How much I earn the money means also it's not staying with me well  For the monthly commitment it's happening what to do for this can you please suggest me??
0 votes
My name is kaushalkumar patel living in nasiad city ,gujarat. i m earning average but something goes wrong thats why i can't save money and getting botheration day by day so please sir give me proper sollution.
0 votes
I  and also have a restaurant business, Money earned from salary is used in the business, business is also not doing well. Have faced tremendously huge loss. Also not getting opportunity to switch job for higher salary. Not sure is coz of vastu or destiny.
0 votes
please suggest vastu of bedroom for conceiving have been trying for baby from last 4years
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.