top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

have a retail garments store. Can you please suggest the cash counter position and what to keep inside the cash box.

+1 vote

I have a readymade cloth retail shop. Please suggest me the position of the cash counter and what items can i keep in the cash box and if i can place any god photo or yantra or any written notes in the cash box which can help me to prosper in business and life. And the flow of cash should not stop.

posted Jun 11, 2016 by Atul Bahal

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Cash counter in the shop should be along with the south wall and it should open towards the north direction or it should be along with west wall and should open in east direction.

The owner/salesman/accountant should not sit under the beam.

The racks of showcases should be in the south and west of the shop.

answer Jun 11, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

Answer :

In a commercial shop store suitable place of cash counter is a beside Southern and Western wall. Cash Counter should be open North and East direction. Here some following points are given bellow about cash counter:

1) It never should be North-East, North-West and Sout-East corner.

2) It should be keep always right side of owner.

3) The keep symbol of Swastik in red colour printed on it.

4) Shree Yantra, Kanakadara Yantra,( Gold or Silver )  can be keep always under the cash counter.

5) Shree suktha path, Laxma sahashraram and Kanakadara stotra path are most beneficial tips of increasing income. So the cash counter should be open Thursday night in every week.  

answer Dec 23, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

+1 vote

I had a loss last financial year and this year also i am expecting same. Please help. Urgent remedies required

0 votes

MY SHOP IS BASEMENT 400sqft  21x 19 North facing  Please advice  Entrance,Cash Counter , Hevy Item,  Best Place

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.