top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Can I buy a flat with entrance between SW and S. Having living room in north and bedroom in NE while kitchen in SE.

+1 vote
posted May 26, 2016 by Dinesh Bhatija

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
please upload a picture of your plan here. You will get better answer that way.
I have uploaded the floor plan of the flat. It is a duplex flat. Floor plans for both the levels are uploaded.

4 Answers

+3 votes

Vastu suggests that a tilted plot / house should be avoided.
When the orientation of the house is neither parallel nor perpendicular to the cardinal direction many basic rules are voilated .

answer May 27, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
deviation of more than 22 1/2* becomes cross axis and it should be avoided.
+1 vote
Please avoid this flat not in the directions
answer Jul 4, 2016 by Mahesh Bysani V
0 votes
answer May 27, 2016 by Dinesh Bhatija
0 votes

As per the plan, the lower floor and upper floor is not as per vaasthu norms.  

Moreover it is diagonal plot.

Really if you want to buy or occupy then you can go for remedy without any modification we can do.

further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

98402 49266

answer Sep 29 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

please tell me remedies

Flat facing east from quadrant 1 ( ENE)

Missing corners - North west, south west and south east.

Bathroom in Nw and North

Kitchen in SE

Balcony in south east

bedroom in south and south west.

can I mail detailed Map with directions?

Regards,

Rajjiv Saigal

+3 votes

Can I use the Windows for my living in the corner of north east and north west for south facing house

+1 vote

I live as a paying guest. It's a 2bhk flat but I stay in hall & share the hall with another girl. So now hall is divided in two parts. I want a puja Mandir & only place I have is in front of my bed. I want to know which location is good for Puja Mandir or how can I set it up in the limited space that I have

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.