top button
Connect to us
    Facebook Login
    Site Registration Why to Join

Print Preview

Can I buy a flat with entrance between SW and S. Having living room in north and bedroom in NE while kitchen in SE.

+1 vote
posted May 26, 2016 by Dinesh Bhatija

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
please upload a picture of your plan here. You will get better answer that way.
I have uploaded the floor plan of the flat. It is a duplex flat. Floor plans for both the levels are uploaded.

3 Answers

+3 votes

Vastu suggests that a tilted plot / house should be avoided.
When the orientation of the house is neither parallel nor perpendicular to the cardinal direction many basic rules are voilated .

answer May 27, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
deviation of more than 22 1/2* becomes cross axis and it should be avoided.
+1 vote
Please avoid this flat not in the directions
answer Jul 4, 2016 by Mahesh Bysani V
0 votes
answer May 27, 2016 by Dinesh Bhatija
Similar Questions
+3 votes

Can I use the Windows for my living in the corner of north east and north west for south facing house

+1 vote

I live as a paying guest. It's a 2bhk flat but I stay in hall & share the hall with another girl. So now hall is divided in two parts. I want a puja Mandir & only place I have is in front of my bed. I want to know which location is good for Puja Mandir or how can I set it up in the limited space that I have

0 votes
My house entrance is South east n my wash basin sink in kitchen is in south West. Please advice and help for any remedy
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.