top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

VASTU FOR PUJA ROOM Can i construct puja room in balcony which is in north east direction,?

+2 votes

,I bought west facing entrance flat in which builder has not given any provision for puja room. In my flat north east area is balcony and living room. my balcony is very big and I cam construct puja room into it please advise is it ok),

posted May 26, 2016 by Satish

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Are you going to cover the balcony and make it part of your house? Just to have it in NE, you shouldn't use area, which is outside, shared with other things, open (so may be not very clean) etc.

Is your balcony part of the room or living room?

1. Puja Room is a place of sanctity and should be clean and tidy both by its physical and environment.

2. it is also not advisable to keep the Puja Room in the Bed Rooms, where family activities take place.

3. Puja Room should not be near a place where footwear/broomsticks and the like are kept, since they damage the sanctity of the Puja Room.

4. Puja Room can either be an independent room/shelf or even part of a shelf.

5. Places like the hall or the dining room are also appropriate to keep the Puja Room - subject to the above conditions.

6. It is preferable to have Puja Room/Shelf faces the East or North Directions. If both these directions are not feasible, the Puja Room can face the West Direction.

answer May 26, 2016 by Anjani
0 votes

Answer:

You can construct a pooja room in balcony under given following ways;

1. Pooja room should be construct North East corner and it's shaped as a room.
  2. Pooja rooms door should be keep West or East or North direction.
  3. There is not any bimb above pooja room.
  4. Toilet and bathroom should not beside pooja room.
  5. It is always should be clean.
  6. Other articles except pooja samagri. Such as god, goddess picture, religions book and etc pooja articles should not keep there.
answer Dec 19, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

balcony means it is an open area, hence it is not recommended to have a pooja room. If it is covered like a room then you can have your pooja room.

answer Sep 25, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Can I make pooja room in balcony. It is in south east and other place there is no space
+1 vote
Our bathroom is located in North-West, there is space just opposite our bathroom, where we want to make our Puja room. Idols will be placed in North-east direction, and we will sit facing East. My only question is, can we make puja room in front of a bathroom?
+2 votes
Sir. Can we make a balcony on north east side for south facing house as my plot is having road on south and north and it's a deadens site
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.