top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Facing North while Cooking

+1 vote

Hi,

We are living in Rented apartment in Dubai..
Our house entrance is north and L shape flat.
My wife has to face north while cooking as the gas pipeline and cooking range is prefixed in that direction.

Please suggest the remedies.

Thank you

Atul

posted May 24, 2016 by Ask Jobs

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote

Dear Anjani,

Thank you very much for the reply and concern.

Our flat is an L shape so the kitchen is in North East direction or east side of the appartment,
Tap sink is in the East Direction
Cooking range is installed in the north wall so we are bound to cook in that direction.

And also would like your update on our bedroom

as it's one BHK and our bedroom is towards 340° north side from inside out.

And our bed is facing north 9° North.

What are the remedies need to take if this is not correct.

Kindly update

Thank you in anticipation.

answer May 25, 2016 by Ask Jobs
can you quickly draw a simple plan on paper and share here? it''ll help in the analysis.
0 votes

Facing North is fine while coking the food. Which area your kitchen comes in the flat? SE? or NW?

Cooking person in the Kitchen should be facing either the East or the North Direction.

If the cooking slab is in the East to West Direction, the Sink should be on the East end of the slab and the cooking oven should be in the middle or the west end of the slab.

Shelf to keep utensils should be in the west end of the cooking slab.

Shelf to keep cookware, groceries etc, it should be on the back side of the cooking person/South wall of the Kitchen.

answer May 25, 2016 by Anjani
0 votes

can you quickly draw a simple plan on paper and share here? it''ll help in the analysis.

answer May 25, 2016 by Anjani
Similar Questions
0 votes

strong textIn my flat kitchen falls in North wall, water sink is in north east corner and I cannot change that..please give me some remedies...and what color i should use..

0 votes

Dear sir please help me to set up stone slap of cooking in my kichen. my kitchen is in north-east and my home face is south side. please tell me the best option of sink and which side should be face while cooking.

Iam waiting your reply

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.