top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Can I use Windows in the corner of north east and north west in my living

+3 votes

Can I use the Windows for my living in the corner of north east and north west for south facing house

posted May 6, 2016 by Md Parveez Pasha

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

Location of Living room:

It's convenient to have living room closer to the entrance, since your house is south facing, you may prefer to have living room in SE direction or NW direction. NE direction is also good to have living room. You should keep the corner of NE clean, light and preferably use that for prayer purpose.

Doors & Windows

East/North is good direction to have a door for living room.
East/North direction Windows are beneficial.

Colors for living room

Blue,
White,
Yellow,
Green.

Avoid Black/Red in living room.

Furniture placement

Furniture should be arranged in Square/Rectangular way and avoid circular/odd shape.
Furniture should preferably be placed in west/south direction.
TV in South-East.
Air-conditioners(AC) on West/North walls.
Telephones- should not be in Southwest or NorthWest. It should be in
Aquariums- NorthEast

Seating Arrangement

The head of the family- South-West corner of the living room facing north or East, SouthEast or in the North.
The seating of guest- They should face west or south.

answer May 6, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Windows on the North east corner and North west corners are allowable.

answer Sep 15 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
Sir. Can I keep a window at the corner of my bed room at north east as my plot is a dead end and we are having road on south facing and north facing and it's a 2nd floor
+1 vote
In my master bedroom with NE entrance is having a balcony on its south wall with door to balcony and a window on SW corner.
Is it OK.
Please suggest.
+2 votes
North facing house, the north east block can be used as open to sky in first floor.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.