top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

need help to improve my professional life

+3 votes

I have fight with my boss on unnecessery reasons..loosing confidence.my new office cabin have full wall window at my back is this wrong as per vastu...very stressed gv me some rremedy

posted May 4, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+3 votes

Hello There,
There are many solutions to such situations. Try and look beyond Vastu as well.
For Vastu specific parts, send the layout of your office and home so that experts on this forum could recommend from Vastu Perspective.

Meanwhile I  would certainly recommend taking up some spiritual de-stressing programs. 
 You already know that any situation does not last forever. This is just a phase, it will change. 

Best wishes !!
answer May 4, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
+3 votes

enter image description here
Below are few tips for successful professional life:

-- Be seated at the position such that your back is towards the wall and face towards north or east. Since north and east are the directions in which sunlight and useful energies flow, it is good to face in those directions.

-- Physiological position is directly related to your psychology. If you are not seated on a comfortable chair with complete back rest, you might be prone to stress,which directly impacts your stress and anxiety levels. There by deteriorating your performance.

-- Prefer having horizontal or square desks. If you are using a storage cabinet, place it on your right hand side. Make sure it is not cluttered. If there are lot of unwanted things around your desk or in the cabinet, those might attract all the positive energy around you.

-- Keeping a money plant near the south east corner of office helps purifying the air and regulating positivity

-- Keeping fresh flowers on your desk everyday helps bring in a lot of freshness and novelty at work

answer May 5, 2016 by Pallavi
+2 votes

Positive and Negative Energy:

We need to remove the Negative Energy & Increase Positive Energy in our life.

Reasons for Negative energy

If we have doors and windows which are giving creaking sounds, or our surroundings are cluttered, we keep dead flowers in the room etc.
Remedies
Remove all which creates negative energy.
Take sea salt in bowl and place in corners to remove negative energy. Flush it once a week and fill fresh sea salt in the bowl.
Fresh Natural flowers will bring positive energy.
Add positive energy by opening door and windows of North, Northeast and East sides.
You can also use Agarbatti/Incense sticks or Dhoop in the morning and evening, which will eliminates bad energy and generate positive energy.

answer May 6, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
Similar Questions
0 votes
I would like to improve my business
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.