top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance main door business plot vastu tips kitchen south west office shop north east tips south east toilet south facing south bedroom floor plan
Print Preview

how can improve health, wealth and money

+2 votes

how can improve health, wealth and money through vastu

posted Apr 24, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote

Here are some of the vastu recommendations to follow for better life (health, wealth and happiness)

1. Your house entry should preferably be from the north/east and you should have more open area (door and windows) in these directions.

2. NE part of the plot/hose is suitable for the underground water tank or bore well.

3. SE part represent agony so kitchen should preferably be in this direction or in the north west as second preference.

4. SW part of the house should be higher than the north east part of the plot. Flow of water should be from SW to NE side.

5. The terrace of the first floor should be in the north and east. More open space should be left in the north and east than in south and west.

6. You should always prefer your plot to be square or rectangle with its south-west angle of a 90 and north-east angle of less than 90. Same Vastu rules are also applicable to industry, educational institutions, commercial complexes, theaters, hospitals and temples etc.

7. Toilets should be avoided in the south-west and north-east corners of the house.

answer Apr 27, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

Here is found some generic tips on the subject " Vastu tips for wealth and prosperity in life"

http://community.vastudekho.com/218/can-you-provide-vastu-tips-for-wealth-and-prosperity-in-life

Does this answer your question?

answer Apr 25, 2016 by Anjani
0 votes

Few more Vastu Tips for Health, Wealth and Career:

Decorative
Decorative pebbles, boulders around building helps increase in flow of financial energy in business with is suffering from losses.

Fish Aquariums
Select healthy fishes and keep water clean. Constant and steady movement of fish keeps energy and wealth on constant move.
Purple Plants
To attract wealth, place purple colored plants in SE corner.
Front Door
Give a distinct look to your front door compared to adjoining walls to attract richness using colors, texture, etc.
Windows
Select window where you get direct sun light & hang crystals which creates rainbow, on window to activate internal energy. Keep window glass clean.

answer Apr 27, 2016 by Shunu
Similar Questions
0 votes

I had a loss last financial year and this year also i am expecting same. Please help. Urgent remedies required

+1 vote

I have a readymade cloth retail shop. Please suggest me the position of the cash counter and what items can i keep in the cash box and if i can place any god photo or yantra or any written notes in the cash box which can help me to prosper in business and life. And the flow of cash should not stop.

+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.