top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

Toilet in east or SE

+1 vote

Toilet lies in East of plot and when it concern attached it lies SE of room. Is it okay?

posted Apr 22, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
It would really help, if you can draw a plan on paper for this and attach here.
Generic guidelines are available but for specific question more detail would help.
Thanks and hope you understand this.

1 Answer

+1 vote
best to have in south east than east but the should not touch the wall
answer Jul 4, 2016 by Mahesh Bysani V
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Can toilet is good at South East

+2 votes

Can toilet be placed at east portion of plot,and southeast of room?

+1 vote
Dear Sir,
Our flat is having a toilet in the north east corner and another toilet in the east side. The kitchen is in the west side. I understand this is not compliant as per Vastu. What is the remedy to negate this dosha
+1 vote
Our bathroom is located in North-West, there is space just opposite our bathroom, where we want to make our Puja room. Idols will be placed in North-east direction, and we will sit facing East. My only question is, can we make puja room in front of a bathroom?
+4 votes

I should be able to decide about how do I keep different things in my bathroom.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.