top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop kitchen office vastu tips south west plot north east tips wealth south facing south east toilet south bedroom
Print Preview

Can you provide Vastu tips for wealth and prosperity in business (i have a school)

0 votes

I had a loss last financial year and this year also i am expecting same. Please help. Urgent remedies required

posted Apr 17, 2016 by Rsrathoreji Rathore

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

below are the general guidelines for school. Please also attach your plan so better analysis can be done. There are many factors affect your business and Vastu can help you to minimize the impact by following some of the recommendations.

Vastu for School

entrance for school should be in the East/North direction.
Class rooms should preferable face East/North directions.
Large windows for proper ventilation should be built in North/East direction.
North-east is best for the prayer hall to get better concentration and benefits.
Generators or electrical meters/equipments should be installed in South-east.
Toilets in the school should be in North-west.
School canteen should be in South-east, serve the food facing East.
Administration department in North or East direction.
Playground in the school should be in East, North or North-east, it'll help children's in enhancing their skills.

answer Apr 18, 2016 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Answer : 

We provides Vastu tips wealth and prosperity in business. These tips are given bellow : 

1. In the office you should sit at South East corner and facing North East. 

2. The computer/ laptop and other furniture should be in front of your face on the table. 

3. Almirah and main file of important paper should keen in your right side. 

4. The Electrical meter, Inveter and etc should be South East corner in school building. 

5. Toilet proper place is South South West and South South East corner. 

6. On the assembly the face of teacher towards East and Student face towards West side. 

7. Parent, guardian, teacher meeting should be held one / two times in per month. 

answer Feb 18 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I have a readymade cloth retail shop. Please suggest me the position of the cash counter and what items can i keep in the cash box and if i can place any god photo or yantra or any written notes in the cash box which can help me to prosper in business and life. And the flow of cash should not stop.

0 votes
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.