top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

Toilet in south east

+1 vote

Can toilet is good at South East

posted Apr 9, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, toilet can be there in SE. Avoid toilets in center, North-East or South-West corners of home.
If you have an attached toilet, it shouldn't be there in SE or SW corner of the room.

You can also get more info about toilet in east direction here:
http://community.vastudekho.com/697/toilet-in-east

answer Apr 9, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
I am planing to place toilet in front side of property in SE corner in balcony this plot is East facing but the problem is staircase cum entrance in SE can toilet placed at this corner.
Are you saying, enterence and staircase is already there in SE corner and you want have toilet also there? Can you quickly draw on paper and send?
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Toilet lies in East of plot and when it concern attached it lies SE of room. Is it okay?

+2 votes

Can toilet be placed at east portion of plot,and southeast of room?

+1 vote
In my flat washroom and toilet situated In
South East wall in kitchen stove space is established In SWEST Direction
In kitchen sink is placed on SEast ..which remedies you suggest to do ..please help...
0 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
+1 vote
Dear Sir,
Our flat is having a toilet in the north east corner and another toilet in the east side. The kitchen is in the west side. I understand this is not compliant as per Vastu. What is the remedy to negate this dosha
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.