top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance business main door shop kitchen office vastu tips plot south west north east tips south east toilet bedroom south south facing wealth
Print Preview

36×23 mera plot area hai

+2 votes

लंबाई और चौड़ाई का अनुपात घर की क्या होना चाहिए?

posted Apr 6, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+3 votes

Ideally an accurately square plot brings overall prosperity to home. Rectangular plots with 1:2 ratio are also proven to have positive effect. Since your plot is 36*23, which is almost 78% near to the normal value of 1:2 rectangular plot, the Vastu compliance is good and you can go ahead with the further works. The difference you are finding here could be compensated by following apt Vastu for the interiors and placement of bedrooms, kitchen, living room and bathrooms, with special emphasis on main door/entrance.

answer Apr 7, 2016 by Pallavi
+1 vote

Vastu is not only about directions but rather it is also about dimensions and measurements.The ratio between length and breadth of the building should normally be 1:1 or 1:1.5 or maximum 1:2. If the ratio is more than 1:2, that plot is not considered to be good according to the Vastu.

The building dimension should preferably be longer in North-South, shorter in East-West.

Ground level should be higher in West, Southwest and South as compared to East, North and Northeast. It is better to keep North-East the lowest.

First Floor level should be higher in South, South-West, South-East and Western portion and lower in North, North-East and East. The water should flow towards East or North and not in other directions. Central zone should be even

It is better to keep roofing sloping towards East and North.

answer Apr 30, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
Similar Questions
0 votes
Sir mera 100 gaj kaa plot hai 20*45 size kaa hai aap 3 BHK kaa flat ka mape bnaa Ker dedo vasto ke according
+1 vote
I have read that triangular plot is not good,I have a big plot but triangular in shape,Is it okey if I use only the rectangular area and leave 10 ft space at the corner.
0 votes
Sir I have a 150 yards north facing plot. Will you please suggest me a good plan as my husband never listen to me to build a house according to vastu.  Sir will you plz help me
+4 votes

A plot is extended towards east side of north-east corner. The north-west and south-west corners are at 90 degree. The road is at the north side. Unused plain land in the eastern side. Is it a good plot?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.