top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance main door business plot vastu tips kitchen south west office shop north east tips south east toilet south facing south bedroom floor plan
Print Preview

Septic tank in east

+1 vote

NW is best for septic tank but if not possible can septic tank place in east of plot

posted Apr 5, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Can you put the plan of your house? Where exactly in east is the septic tank, where is the entrance of your house. Is it in NE, SE?
How can i put plan i cant find upload link.
Plot is east facing 26 ft front
South other property
North other property
West other property
Entrance cum stiarcase at SE corner.
We are trying septic tank 8 ft from SE corner ie just after staircase and entrance and aproxx 12 ft from NE corner in east or front side middle.
Is it okay? Or any advice
This is fine. Please make sure that your entrance is not on septic tank.

You may also follow some of the basic rules for septic tank mentioned here
http://community.vastudekho.com/606/please-give-suggestions-placing-septic-tank-east-facing-house
Edit the question and in the editor you will see image button (sixth button on editor). Choose you file to upload and once uploaded press OK and you are done.

1 Answer

0 votes

You may also refer to the similar question answered earlier:

septic tank is in East corner so is it right side?

http://community.vastudekho.com/663/septic-tank-is-in-east-corner-so-is-it-right-side

Plan from you would obviously help here.

answer Apr 5, 2016 by Anjani
Similar Questions
+1 vote

What's the effect of east corner septic tank?

0 votes
My house is SE facing and where i should place septic tank.thanks
0 votes

I'm currently in the process of building a bungalow. Septic tank in this house is placed below the entrance.
Where the Septic Tank should be placed according to Vastu?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.