top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west north east vastu tips plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Pooja room door providing

+2 votes

Plz suggest me pooja room door in west side so is this good or not

posted Mar 22, 2016 by Naveen

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

It is recommended for the devotee to face east or North while performing Puja.
So the door that opens out to the direction of west is good.

Pooja room should be in the north east area.

answer Mar 22, 2016 by Vastu Paranoid
0 votes

It ispreferable that the Pooja Room faces the East or North Directions. If both these directions are not feasible, the Pooja Room can face the West Direction.

You must also make sure that Poona room shouldn't be in the center part of the house/Brahmasthan.

answer Mar 23, 2016 by Anjani
Similar Questions
+2 votes
Hi

My flat is south facing and I am planning to make a pooja in living area, can you please help me on what side should I make Pooja, I have a option to make it next to my kitchen where the door of pooja will be on west facing and while doing pooja i will be standing facing to east, all good ideals will be west facing.

Other option is to have it on north wall where door will be towards south and while doing pooja i will be facing towards north, all god ideal will be south facing.

Its will be a small standing pooja.

Please help

Regards

Deepak
+1 vote
We do not have pooja room in our home, so we r planning to keep in bedroom is it correct plz inform me.
0 votes
It is east facing house. Pooja room and wash room(not bathroom) for cleaning utensils are adjacent to kitchen and as well to each other. Behind the pooja room there exists wash room. They both have common wall. Is it fine from vasthu point of view?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.