top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

According to VASTU,How can I over come with out change any wrong position in my house?

–1 vote

My house position is just at the junction of 'T' position rode/lane and my house have 2 entrance.Main entrance is in NW corner & sub-entrance is in West corner.Main entrance also opposite of an electric pole & garage.
My kitchen position is in NE corner.
Septic Tank,Overhead Water Tank,Toilet-Bathroom is in NE corner.
Water Reserver Tank is in SE corner SO I need the VASTU Tips where solve these problem without change any position??

posted Mar 22, 2016 by Manikankana Debnath

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Yes completely  is problem with  stress and finance , you can  mail or  Call 093436779
for correction with out demolition

Regards
Shankar

3 Answers

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vatu Shastra  you should follow the following Vastu tips to remove Vastu dosh:

• To remove Vastu dosh main entrance you should fix a Varuna yantra on Western Wall. An Ashoka Tree should be plant there.
  • To remove Vastu dosh in north east corner fix a red colour bulb and plant a Ashoka Tree beside the house.
  • A more plant should be fix in south east corner .
  • Electric articles such as meter ,switch etc fix at south east corner.
  • Shape of the two Kalash and Swastika should be fix on both side of main entrance door.
answer Mar 16, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

The existing house is not as per vaasthu>

You  may have the following problems:

- Health frequently affected in your family

- Financial problem

- profession / business will not take place properly

- who ever stays in your house, they are not energetic and they feel some sort of problems.

- presently you will have multiple problems.

Immediate attention is required to setright.  The problem because of your ground force as well vaasthu energy level is very poor.  More over the impact of T- junction will give more problems.

Remedy:  If you are in own house, without demolition the energy level can be corrected.  

call me - 98402 49266.

Regards

Vaasthu Rajahgopaal

answer Jun 3, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes
Any type of defects can be rectified by installing the suitable vastu energy materials
answer Jun 19, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

This is layout of my house
I have suffered lot of bad luck since moving to this house
2010 we moved in and job loss 3 years, working 2 years,

how can I improve, master bedroom is NE direction of the house. Can I change furniture of do anything to improve financial and career luck.
Just outside the entrance is garbage room 
Just and opp to garbage room is stairs, elevator on the left of the main door.
My apartment is on the south west side of the bldg.

+1 vote
My house entrance is in northeast  and my kitchen is in southeast there is window  where do i hang crystal ball for wealth.
+1 vote
Location of septic tank in a north facing residence
+1 vote

my house facing east direction and main gate is over the under ground water tank . is it right or wrong ... what should i do now 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.